Friday, August 1, 2008

Drakan Break?

I'm late this week again. I've said that I'd do three videos a week and release them on the Friday of that week, but I keep falling behind. I'm trying to make time for my main project Shadow of the Brick 2, so that leaves little to no time for Drakan. I guess I have too much on my plate at the time. I'll try to play tonight, or maybe tomorrow. Look for three videos Monday. Maybe I'll feel guilty and do six? :)

Allot of people have been criticizing my skill at the game, particularly the parts where I'm flying Arokh. I have to tell you people, this game has clunky controls and deplorable clipping! You get stuck to the enviorment all the time. Landing Arokh is aggravating in its own. It shows the games age, but it's still a good game. And for the people still criticizing my game play in the earlier videos, like say from 10 to 20: ease up! I've got better since then. I forgot all about combos and the like till part 20 or more! I'm getting better still. This game is hard, and the parts you see me die is when I left it in because I thought the death animation was cool. For example the battle with Demog. He killed Rynn almost six or seven times till I used the spell to sploit a kill. I cut most of the second part out, that's why it was shorter and no third part was uploaded that week.

Ok, enough blog. I hope people read this. Thanks for watching, I appreciate it :)

No comments: