Monday, January 5, 2009

Next Game Possabilities

Here is a list of the games I am thinking of doing for my next gameplay. I'll have a poll for readers to vote for the game they'll want to see, but I'm still trying to get a good list first.

Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko
This might be hard to do, because every level has several goals, and only one can be completed at a time, so it'll include massive back tracking.
Primal
This is another long game, and Ive never played it before. I don't think I could do another epic game right after Drakan, maybe do a little shorter one first.
God of War: Chains of Olympus
I think I can record from the PSP. I haven't tried it yet, but I do have the cables necessary.
Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat
This is a really old PS2 game, along the vain of Drakan. It's really rare too, but if I wait till I find it, it'd be a good game to do, and no one has done an LP of it yet, i don't think.

So that's it so far. I don't have many rare games that no one has done before. I'll do another post later if I add anything. Please leave comments on suggestions, and I'll see if I can get my hands on the game. By the way I have a PS1, PS2, PS3, Game Cube, PSP, and a Sega Master System.

No comments: