Friday, October 1, 2010

Audio Commentary?

After watching Kikoskia, ResearchIndicates and L0rdVega, and WhereDaBootz, some great LPres, I though I would try my chance at doing audio commentary for my playthroughs. I've only done this once, which was actually my first lets play on Google Videos, of Metal Gear Solid 3, which only lasted about 3 minutes, but never something like a potentially 100 videos long playthrough. I'm not really fond of my voice, being one of the reasons, the other being I might not what to say while playing. But hey, let's give it a shot. Let me know what you think, and if I should do ALL playthroughs with audio commentary from now on. I don't think I'm going to do separate uploads of both with and without... well maybe... Oh hell, it's enough of a hassle to FORCE myself to upload at least one video a week. Well, if you subscribers want it, I WILL!

No comments: