Friday, August 14, 2009

Another one under the belt!


Thus ends the playthrough of Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace for the Playstation 1. The game was a favorite of mine during the time Episode 1 was out in theaters, and gave me hours of entertainment, filling in the gaps and back stories left open in the film. I spent countless hours exploring every nook and cranny of the somewhat flawed but expansive levels of Tatooine and Ohtogunga. Despite my hours of gameplay, I had only finished the game to the end once with the help of the debug cheat code, and invincibility turned on, but it was fun to dust off the game and play it again, and remember where everything was! I hope you'll come back for more, and please, subscribe if you've enjoyed my playthroughs so far. I plan to do more LPs of obscure games of my child hood and beyond.



Thank you all for watching, and your warm feedback. I do this for you, the viewers.



Here's the rating I got for the game: Padawan Learner. I don't think that's really that good :\ But I like to take my time and explore.



I'll let you know what I'm going to do next, but fist I have stuff to do, so I'll take a break from Matt's Gameplay for a while.

No comments: