Friday, October 9, 2009

Primal, Part 1

Primal, a game I’ve never played before, but do remember seeing in the late Official PlayStation Magazine. They even had it as a demo on the disk that came along with every issue of the magazine, along with a behind the scenes trailer. It looked interesting, dark and epic. I was just fresh off Drakan: The Ancients' Gates at the time, and was looking forward to another game of just the sort. However, I was hesitant to get the game for some reason, and only came upon it again just a few years back in a Game Stop. I purchased it based on my initial interest I had all those years ago, yet put off playing it until now. Well, strap in, because this is looking to be another long playthrough, that's sure to last over forty of even fifty installments. So... Here we go! Let's hope it's worth it :D



No comments: