Sunday, October 4, 2009

Next Playthrough!

OK, I think it's time for a new full playthrough. I don't really have much time to play games anymore, with college in full force, but I thought that 190 subscribers (!!!) should deserve some new content. So, I'll let you decide.

Here are the choices, and keep in mind that I have NEVER played any of these games, so I don't even know if they're good, so it's up to you. Hell, I just bought them because I'd heard of them... and they were cheap, too.

So here they are:

Primal (PS2 - adventure game?)
Killer 7 (PS2 - weird ass shooter?)
The Darkness (Ps3 - horror shooter?) I don't have this yet*

I looked through YouTube and saw little in the way of a The Darkness playthrough, maybe I'll get it just to LP it? Shouldn't be that hard to find... I don't know, until I can track down Pirates, these are some obscure games I have. So, comment with your recommendation.

No comments: