Saturday, May 2, 2009

Drakan 2 Trailer Up!

I just uploaded a trailer from before Drakan: The Ancients' Gates was available. It was from an old PlayStation Magazine demo a friend gave me a while back. At least, I think it's from a magazine, maybe he just got it in the mail from Sony. Anyway, it looks like it might even be from when Drakan 2 was in development, as the HUD, and some of the designs of the worlds look different. I kinda like how the life bar looked back then, all pointy and ornate-like. The compass also looks really wicked.

Another thing to consider is that this was before they came up with the subtitle for the game, as they just called it Drakan II. It's kind of weird that they would even call it Drakan II, since the first one never came out on a Sony console. Bad marketing I'd think... Well, I'm off to play more Star Wars: Episode I, I ran out of my backlog videos, so I have to get more footage.

No comments: