Monday, September 21, 2009

DS Games!


















I got Elite Beat Agents for free a few weeks ago. I was able to do this because there was a special deal at the Micro Center where if you bought some DS accessory on this shelf, you would get the game for free. So I bought some nice DS pack for around $17 and got the game for free essentially.

I got the game purely because the Mega64 video I saw a while back, and if it's good enough for them to do a video about, it's good enough for me to buy. I've actually never seen it in stores till then, but then again, I wasn't looking for it when it came out.

It's pretty fun, and it's so far been one of the only games to make me tear up, just because I got so into the music, and the music is awesome! Earth Wind and Fire's "September" and Queen's "I Was Born to Love You" are just beautifully-kick-ass songs!

So I was glad I picked it up, and so far I'm stuck at the ninja level on medium. I'll give it another shot when I'm not playing Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations! Which I picked up for $19.89, and ended up only paying $15 for! This game is fun, but so far slow-paced. I don't mind the text, coming right off Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (Which kicked soooo much ass!), but I wish there was more I could DO.

Wall-Mart has some old shit, like a brand new copy of Okami for $39! Wow, still $39? Damn...

No comments: